Customer Account Manager (UK)
Tradify is a growing software company that’s focused on helping trade and construction professionals across the country run their businesses. Due to our continued growth we are now looking for an amazing Customer Account Manager who is ready to kickstart their career.
To really nail this role you will be enthusiastic and empathetic, have a huge amount of initiative with a strong dose of maturity. You’ll be passionate about helping others using world-class tech, able to communicate and build a strong rapport with all sorts of different people, and be ready to assist with the wide range of ‘jobs to be done’ that Tradespeople are looking for us to help with.
If you’re looking for a challenge and you thrive on variety, communication, and helping people succeed whilst having fun along the way then you’re gonna fit right in.
In a typical day, you might:
- Run an online live demo for a group of trialists, where you dive into Tradify and show attendees exactly how they can use it in their own business.
- Answer emails and texts from trialists and help them with their issues.
- Get on the phone with new trialists to understand their business, what their needs are, what are they looking to solve and whether Tradify is the right solution for them or not.
- Check-in with several customers to see how they’re getting on.
- Get stuck into a thorny problem a customer is having and help them figure out a solution.
- Get on the road to attend massive conference / trade shows with over 1000 attendees or a country-wide multi-city roadshow across the country.
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a customer support or sales role and can demonstrate a talent and desire to help customers succeed.
- Are highly empathetic, and can relate to people from all walks of life.
- Love to find ways to make technology understandable and relatable. Many of the people you’ll be talking to are great at what they do but not with the tools you’re helping them understand.
- Are highly organised with great attention to detail, as you’ll need to follow established sales processes and juggle lots of different tasks.
- Have “the gift of the gab” – you need excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you’ll chatting with customers and trialists all day via phone, email, and SMS.
- Want to do work that improves other people’s lives, but also believe it should be fun.
- Have impeccable taste in chocolate, cake, or beer.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in a growing company and build on your skills and talents as we grow. For the right candidate, we offer competitive remuneration, a great, spacious office, a souped-up Mac, and a great working-environment with monthly team lunches and Friday-night drinks, and plenty of interesting things in-between.
Interested? Get in touch with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org