Our Enquiries feature allows tradespeople to import work orders, customer enquiries and any other form of work requests into the Tradify app. Whether it’s an enquiry from your website, enquiry form, phone call, text message, or email, Tradify has a place to keep track of it all.
Tweed Electrical's trucks have a QR code linking to their Tradify enquiry form.
- 1. How does this help trade businesses manage customer enquiries?
- 2. What’s the feedback been like from customers using Tradify Enquiries?
- 3. How can I get started with Enquiries?
- 4. Can I use the Enquiries from my mobile device when I’m out and about?
- 5. I don’t have a website, how else can I use Enquiries?
- 6. Using a QR code to generate enquiries
- 7. Is there any additional cost for Enquiries?
- 8. Where can I get more info?
Haven't tried Tradify yet?
Jump on one of our weekly demo webinars to see Tradify in action. If you're ready to give Tradify a go, start your 14-day free trial today.
1. How does this help trade businesses manage customer enquiries?
The Enquiries feature prevents double handling of customer enquiries. It also keeps everything in one place (phone calls, conversations, messages) helping to reduce response times and improve the organisation of data.
2. What’s the feedback been like from customers using Tradify Enquiries?
We spent many months listening to customers, testing prototypes and developing this feature and were confident it would be able to help a lot of trade businesses. Since launch, we’ve been stoked to see just how many new and existing Tradify customers have been adopting the Enquiries feature into their day-to-day operations.
Here are just a few of the comments we’ve received from our customers (so far):
“Removes the need for another spreadsheet. Thank You!”
“The new Enquiries feature is brilliant.”
And our favourite...
“You beauties. I love you!”
(We love you too, Deanna from Coastal Concrete!)
Who wouldn’t be stoked to use a tool that cuts down the amount of time spent handling information while also improving response time? Set up Enquiries inside your Tradify account today and turn your pipeline into appointments, quotes, jobs or invoices in seconds.
3. How can I get started with Enquiries?
If you’re already a Tradify customer, it’s yours to use! Every Tradify customer has access to Enquiries automatically. Get started by heading into the Settings section of your account and tapping on “Enquiries”.
Learn more about using Enquiries.
4. Can I use the Enquiries from my mobile device when I’m out and about?
You sure can. Once your account is set up, new enquiries will appear as notifications in the “Enquiries” tab of the Tradify app. Helpful actions like responding via email, calling someone back or navigating to the address are only a tap away.
5. I don’t have a website, how else can I use Enquiries?
Definitely. Get a phone call from a referral? Need to record that conversation with the neighbour? The enquiries feature allows you to manually add details of any items that don’t come through the web. Create as many enquiries as you need and keep on top of your to-do list.
6. Using a QR code to generate enquiries
One clever way to use Enquiries is to link it with a QR code. Stick on your work vehicles for free mobile advertising! Customers follow the QR Code with their phone camera and are directed straight to your Trade HQ Enquiries page.
Here's how to get your QR code set up:
- From your Tradify Dashboard, head to your Settings tab.
- Once you're in Settings, select Enquiries.
- Select Preview Web Enquiry Form.
- When on the web page, right click on any part of the page and select Create QR Code for this image.
- A preview QR code will appear in the upper-right corner of the page with the link to the Web Enquiry Form. If you're happy with how it looks, select Download.
- You will have a .PNG file that you can easily use as promotional material!
7. Is there any additional cost for Enquiries?
No. We keep our pricing simple. One price. All the features. No volume limits on jobs.
8. Where can I get more info?
Already a Tradify customer? Check out our help centre info or get in touch with our support team so they can give you a hand.
Haven't got Tradify yet? Jump on one of our weekly demo webinars to see the app in action. If you're ready to give Tradify a go, start your 14-day free trial today.